Forest Bathing Guide Training · SPAIN · 17-22 Sep 2020
- USD: $2,426
- 5x5 Model
- You will learn
- You will be able to
- How to Get There
Sanillés Eco-Park & Thermal Spa, Cerdanya (Lleida), Spanish Pyrenees
6 days immersion: 17-22 September 2020
Forest Bathing practice ends: 22 March 2021
The Certified Forest Bathing Guide Training costs 1960 € for the 3-month period. Travel, accommodation, meals or other expenses are not included.
The Certified Forest Bathing Guide Training is suitable for those who wish to offer Forest Bathing as a wellness or therapeutic practice, or in combination with other wellness practices such as yoga, mindfulness and coaching, among others. The Certified Forest Bathing Guide Training offers both wellness and therapeutic approaches.
The Forest Bathing Training establishes a strong base for those who wish to attend the CPD in Forest Therapy for treatment, intervention and rehabilitation.
The Forest Therapy Institute 5×5 Model training is inspired by our love for the land, the richness of our specific ancient traditions and cultures and our social and environmental particular contexts. All programmes are adapted to the specific culture and environmental contexts where the training takes place. Based on a scientific supported framework and the latest international research, at the FTI Forest Bathing 5×5 Model training you will:
- Enhance your awareness of your relationship with nature that supports your healing, meaning and purpose.
- Be equipped with a specific framework to guide forest bathing walks and experiences.
- Receive a tool kit to integrate Forest Bathing wellness practice into the health care system.
- Integrate new skills to develop your life and career path.
The first step of the pathway of the Forest Bathing Training and Certification is a 6-day intensive immersion on-site. Immediately following this, you begin your mandatory 3-month Mentored Practice, which is home-based. After this period, once you have met the requirements to be a competent guide, you will receive your certification. This final Mentored Practice will enable you to integrate your learning into your work practice.
FTI · Certified Forest Bathing Guide:
6 days of intensive immersion + 3 months of Mentored Practice = Certification
It is a requirement of the certification that you complete a “First Aid Training” or “Wilderness First Aid Training”, as part of your mentored practice. This is not included in the training fee.
1) 6-day immersion on-site consisting of a combination of experiential and classroom style learning using the 5×5 Model, which is the common framework that both paths share and where you will learn about:
- The Art of Guiding and Core Forest Bathing Techniques to guide your forest bathing walks/experiences.
- The Science of Forest Bathing: the evidence-based practice.
- Embodied presence and working with the senses.
- The Forest Bathing framework 5×5 Model.
- Trail selection criteria.
- Cultural considerations and enhancing your relationship with the land.
- Naturalist knowledge of your area.
- Enhancing personal awareness of your relationship with nature.
2) 3-month Mentored Practice, home-based, to integrate the immersion learning, where you will be:
- Paired with a local mentor that will support your journey.
- Attending a series of monthly calls with colleagues and mentor.
With the Forest Bathing Training, you will be able to:
- Guide Forest Bathing walks and experiences.
- Design Forest Bathing workshops.
- Provide extended multi-day wellness and stress reduction experiences.
- Demonstrate strong standards, ethics and professional body recognition.
- Form partnerships with organizations.
- Integrate nature connection practices into your work.
Sanillés, in the Spanish Pyrenees, is a place with exceptional attributes: a Mediterranean climate averaging 300 days of sunshine per year at an altitude of 3500 ft (1065 m).
Sanillés Eco-Park & Thermal Spa is a former spa hotel being renovated and meanwhile managed by the Association of Friends of Sanillés. We do not operate as a commercial hotel residence and therefore ask for a membership certificate and disclaimer to be signed by all guests. There is no fee for this. Rooms are limited and booked on a first come first served basis. The Double Occupancy room is a shared room and you will be booked with a roommate.
All rates quoted are per night and person, and include all three meals:
- Single occupancy with private bath: 80 €
- Double-shared room with private bath for room: 65 €
At Sanillés Eco-Park & Thermal Spa, all meals are included in the daily rates: three daily meals focusing on fresh organic ingredients and nutritional combinations are included in the nightly cost of all accommodation options including camping. When booking lodging please inform the staff about any food intolerance or preferences.
- Google Maps
- Sanillés, Carretera de Llés
Llés de Cerdanya
25726 Lérida, Spain
The nearest town is Martinet.
We are just a 2-2.5 hours’ drive from Barcelona, close to Andorra.
We recommend driving or arriving by bus, as the closest train station is 20 km away. Please use a rideshare option where at all possible.
Buses going from Barcelona to Martinet can be booked here. Once you arrive in Martinet, call us and collection can be arranged.
If you are looking to develop your skills further and widen your professional scope, access our Preferential offer: apply for Forest Bathing and Forest Therapy training as a package, benefit from an incentive of 196 € and pay € 2,724 instead of € 2,920.
Get a 20% discount on the Forest Therapy Training by purchasing it joinly with your Forest Bathing Training. Choose your Forest Therapy Training.