Blended ONLINE · Forest Therapy Practitioner Training with Nature Immersive Experience · 6-9 march 2021
1) The times for the training will be:
The Training will take place online, through zoom on Sat 6th, Sun 7th , Mon 8th and Tue 9th March with two sessions per day.
- Ireland & UK Time: 10 am-12 pm / 2-4 pm
- Copenhagen, Brussels, Berlin, Oslo: 11:00-13:00 / 15:00-17:00
- New Delhi, India: 3:30-5:30 pm / 7:30-9:30 pm
- Hong Kong: 6-8 pm / 10 pm-12 am
2) Two nature immersive days with FTI Certified Forest Bathing Guides in your Country
This two-day nature immersive practice will take place during your three-month mentored practice as long as we have trained FTI Guides in your country. Dates will vary depending on each country but FTI will confirm this with you when you book your place on the training.
The Certified Forest Therapy Practitioner Training costs € 960 for the 3-month period.
This training is for those who wish to build further on their Forest Bathing expertise or previous Forest Therapy training. It offers expertise and guidance on how to move Forest Bathing from a wellness-based and preventative practice to a treatment intervention and rehabilitation support for specific populations.
With the FTI Forest Therapy Continuous Professional Development (CPD) programme you will:
- Receive a tool kit to integrate Forest Therapy treatment and rehabilitation practice into the health care system.
- Integrate new skills to develop your life and career path.
- Learn about the clinical applications of forest therapy for specific populations.
Please, note that in order to be accepted on this training it is required that you have a previous certification on Forest Bathing, Shinrin-Yoku or Forest Therapy with an organization validated by the FTI.
The first step of the pathway of the Forest Therapy Training and Certification (CPD) is a 4-day blended online training. Immediately following this, you begin your mandatory 3-month Mentored Practice. After this period, once you have met the requirements to be a competent guide, you will receive your certification. This final Mentored Practice will enable you to integrate your learning into your work practice.
FTI · Certified Forest Therapy Practitioner:
4 days of blended online training + 3 months of Mentored Practice = Certification
It is a requirement of the certification that you complete a “First Aid Training” or “Wilderness First Aid Training”, as part of your mentored practice. This is not included in the training fee.
1) 4-day blended online training consisting of a combination of experiential and classroom style learning, specific to the Forest Therapy Training path, where you will learn about:
- Workplace stress reduction and wellness programmes.
- Designing Forest Therapy interventions.
- Guiding skills and considerations.
- Working with clinical populations.
2) 3-month Mentored Practice, home-based, to integrate the immersion learning, where you will be:
- Paired with a local mentor that will support your journey.
- Attending a series of monthly calls with colleagues and mentor.
With the Forest Therapy Training, you will be able to:
- Work with specific populations.
- Demonstrate strong standards and ethics and professional recognition.
- Form partnerships with organizations.
- Work collaboratively with healthcare professionals to develop social/green prescriptions.
- Develop Forest Therapy interventions with a specific framework and engage in research.
- Establish multi-day Nature Based Workplace Wellness Programmes.
- Reduces costs in terms of travel and accommodation
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Greater flexibility in terms of your time
- Access to greater range of international trainers
- Access to a great range of online resources