Blended ON-LINE · Forest Bathing Guide Training with Nature Immersive Experience · 9-20th Nov 2020
- USD: $2,172
1) The times for the training will be:
Monday 9th to Friday 13th Nov (5 afternoons) at 2pm -4pm Ireland & UK Time | 9am-11am Eastern Time (Toronto & New York) | 15:00 – 17:00 Copenhagen – Brussels – Berlin – Oslo
Monday 16th, Wed 18th, Fri 20th (3 evenings) at 6:30pm -8:30pm Ireland & UK Time | 1:30pm-3:30pm Eastern Time (Toronto & New York) | 17:30 – 21:30 Copenhagen – Brussels – Berlin – Oslo
You will have time to engage in personal nature connection practices during the 9th-13th Nov in the mornings. This will be self guided.
2) One nature immersive Day with FTI Certified Forest Bathing Guides in your Country
This one day nature immersive practice will take place during your three month mentored practice as long as we have trained FTI Guides in your country. Dates will vary depending on each country but FTI will confirm this with you when you book your place on the training
Total hours for online training, self-guided practice and nature immersive day: Practice 95 hours + 1 day outdoor training.
Forest Bathing practice ends: 20 February 2021
The Certified Forest Bathing Guide Training costs 1760 € for the 3-month period.
The Certified Forest Bathing Guide Training is suitable for those who wish to offer Forest Bathing as a wellness or therapeutic practice, or in combination with other wellness practices such as yoga, mindfulness and coaching, among others. The Certified Forest Bathing Guide Training offers both wellness and therapeutic approaches.
The Forest Bathing Training establishes a strong base for those who wish to attend the CPD in Forest Therapy for treatment, intervention and rehabilitation.
The Forest Therapy Institute 5×5 Model training is inspired by our love for the land, the richness of our specific ancient traditions and cultures and our social and environmental particular contexts. All programmes are adapted to the specific culture and environmental contexts where the training takes place. Based on a scientific supported framework and the latest international research, at the FTI Forest Bathing 5×5 Model training you will:
- Enhance your awareness of your relationship with nature that supports your healing, meaning and purpose.
- Be equipped with a specific framework to guide forest bathing walks and experiences.
- Receive a tool kit to integrate Forest Bathing wellness practice into the health care system.
- Integrate new skills to develop your life and career path.
The pathway of the on-line two weeks led face to face Forest Bathing Training and Certification works as follows:
- 1st week – 5 afternoons: Lectures & Group work & Afternoons: Self-Guided Practice (Indoor & Outdoor)
- 2nd week: 3 evenings: Lectures & Group work
- One nature immersive Day with FTI Certified Forest Bathing Guides in your Country.
Total hours for online training, self-guided practice and nature immersive day is 40 hours
Immediately following this, you begin your mandatory 3-month Mentored Practice. After this period, once you have met the requirements to be a competent guide, you will receive your certification. This final Mentored Practice will enable you to integrate your learning into your work practice.
In terms of allocating your time this mentored practice takes approximately 45 hours over the course of three months. This breaks down to 15 hours per month or 0.5 days per week.
FTI · Certified Forest Bathing Guide:
5 afternoons + 3 Evenings (Online trainer led face to face lectures) + 3 afternoons (Self-guided Practice) + 1day Nature Immersive Experience + 3 months of Mentored Practice = Certification
It is a requirement of the certification that you complete a “First Aid Training” or “Wilderness First Aid Training”, as part of your mentored practice. This is not included in the training fee.
1.- The on-line two weeks led face to face consisting of a combination of experiential and on-line classroom style learning using the 5×5 Model.
- Guiding Skills, Competencies and Techniques to guide your forest bathing walks/experiences.
- FTI Method (Walk Structure & 5×5 Model).
- Personal Nature Connection.
- Eco literacy and Risk Management.
- Senses & Embodiment Practices.
- Forest Medicine, Science & Theory.
- Group Dynamics.
- Circle Work.
- The Art of Language.
- Combining Forest Bathing with other Practices.
- Trail selection criteria.
2.- 3-month home-based Mentored Practice to integrate the immersion learning, where you will be:
- Paired with a local mentor that will support your journey.
- Attending a series of monthly calls with colleagues and mentor.
With the Forest Bathing Training, you will be able to:
- Guide Forest Bathing walks and experiences.
- Design Forest Bathing workshops.
- Provide extended multi-day wellness and stress reduction experiences.
- Demonstrate strong standards, ethics and professional body recognition.
- Form partnerships with organizations.
- Integrate nature connection practices into your work.
- Reduces costs in terms of travel and accommodation
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Greater flexibility in terms of your time
- Access to greater range of international trainers
- Access to a great range of online resources
If you are looking to develop your skills further and widen your professional scope, access our Preferential offer: apply for Forest Bathing and Forest Therapy training as a package, benefit from an incentive of 196 € and pay € 2,724 instead of € 2,920.
Get a 20% discount on the Forest Therapy Training by purchasing it joinly with your Forest Bathing Training. Choose your Forest Therapy Training.