One person, one place in the web of beings
FTI was born from a seed where every person and every organisation is welcome. This seed is the primary root of the FTI values.
Ready to start your journey?
-Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct-
The FTI Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct are fundamental to the values of FTI and essential to lead this practice by promoting the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence for the ultimate benefit of society. The code guides us in our daily work.
Who does the code apply to?
● Wages and Working Hour: FTI personnel at head office or trainings are paid; we are committed to follow all applicable wage and work hours laws and regulations.
● Compliance with Laws and Regulations: FTI is committed to full compliance with the laws, rules and regulations of the countries in which it operates.
● Operations: FTI fulfils all the country specific legal requirements; Insurance: EFTI activities are covered by an RC insurance according to the country legislation.
● Taxes: FTI pays all taxes (as VAT) in the countries where the trainings are taking place.
● Competition: FTI’s aim is to create a web of collaborators where people are encouraged to work together.
How We Treat Each Other
All partners are entitled to work in an environment that is free of harassment, bullying and discrimination. Harassment, bullying and discrimination take many forms, including:
● Mental, emotional or physical marginalization or exclusion.
● Sexual harassment.
● Unwelcome remarks, gestures or physical contact.
● Offensive or derogatory jokes or comments (explicit or by innuendo).
● Verbal or physical abuse or threats.
FTI actively creates and promotes an environment that is inclusive of all people and their unique abilities, strengths and differences, and promotes diversity as a strategic advantage for FTI.
We respect diversity in each other, third parties and all others with whom we interact.
Within the FTI transparency is seen as a business priority and key to performance.
We aspire to be open and transparent about how we operate in order to earn and retain the trust and confidence of our customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders.
FTI strives to create a safe environment: physically, financially, and emotionally where there is no fear in raising or disclosing difficult issues for employees, subcontractors and partners.